REPOZYTORIUM UNIWERSYTETU
W BIAŁYMSTOKU
UwB

Proszę używać tego identyfikatora do cytowań lub wstaw link do tej pozycji: http://hdl.handle.net/11320/4053
Tytuł: Slovenskí kňazi v Krakovskej Arcidiecéze v rokoch 1920–1939
Inne tytuły: Slovak Priests in the Cracow Archidiocese (1920–1939)
Autorzy: Ciągwa, Józef
Słowa kluczowe: Slovak priests
Spiš Diocese
Cracow Archidiocese
Nedeca Deanery
Spiš Deanery
Concordat
Papal bull Vixdum Poloniae Unitas
Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction
Second Republic
słowaccy księża
diecezja spiska
archidiecezja krakowska
dekanat niedzicki
dekanat spiski
konkordat
papieska bulla Vixdum Poloniae Unitas
jurysdykcja kościelna
II Rzeczpospolita
Data wydania: 2015
Data dodania: 28-kwi-2016
Wydawca: Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu w Białymstoku
Źródło: Miscellanea Historico-Iuridica T. 14, Z. 1, 2015, s. 57-74
Abstrakt: The delimitation of the Polish-Czechoslovakian border on July 28th 1920, carried out under the provisions of the decision of the Conference of Ambassadors, resulted in the inclusion of the nine parishes of the Nedeca deanery, which formerly had been a part of the Spiš diocese in Slovakia, into the Second Polish Republic. In Poland, the deanery was renamed as the Spisz deanery. However, despite the revision of the political border between Poland and Czechoslovakia, until February 10th 1925 – when the concordat between the Holy See and the Second Polish Republic was signed, following which, on October 28th of the same year the Vixdum Poloniae Unitas bull was issued by Pius XI – the Slovak priests still remained within the jurisdiction of Ján Vojtaššák, the bishop of the Spiš diocese. The formal inclusion of the Spisz deanery to the Cracow archidiocese had been effected on the basis of the provisions of the bull. In consequence of the inclusion, the jurisdiction over the Spisz deanery was transferred to the Archbishop of Cracow, Adam S. Sapieha. The change notwithstanding, eleven Slovak priests remained in their parishes where the shift of the political borders found them. Six of them continued working there until the end of their lives, while four remained in the now Polish territory until their repatriation to Slovakia. In 1928, the eleventh priest, František Urvay, was reassigned to the parish of Bukowina-Podszkle in the region of Orawa. The parishes, either orphaned by or vacated by the Slovak priests, would be assigned new parish-priests, whom Adam S. Sapieha would recruit from among the Polish clergy. In August 1939, the Spisz deanery would only have one Slovak clergyman, a Trybsz-born priest, František Móš.
Afiliacja: Uniwersytet Śląski
E-mail: jozef.ciagwa@us.edu.pl
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/11320/4053
DOI: 10.15290/mhi.2015.14.01.04
ISSN: 1732-9132
Typ Dokumentu: Article
Występuje w kolekcji(ach):Miscellanea Historico-Iuridica, 2015, tom XIV, Z. 1

Pliki w tej pozycji:
Plik Opis RozmiarFormat 
MHI-14-1_Ciagwa.pdf190,54 kBAdobe PDFOtwórz
Pokaż pełny widok rekordu Zobacz statystyki


Pozycje w RUB są chronione prawem autorskim, z zastrzeżeniem wszelkich praw, chyba że zaznaczono inaczej.